Home Products Gydrozo Solutions for joints Sealants Manodil PS 190
Manodil PS 190
Manodil PS 190 is a two-component cold-cured polysulfide sealant with a low modulus of elasticity for joints exposed to aggressive chemical environment. Suitable for working in hidrostatic conditions. Manodil PS 190 is applied with a construction gun for sealants.
- Sealing construction joints;
- Sealing joints of prefabricated structures;
- For seams of brickwork;
- Sealing water tanks, canals, irrigation facilities;
- For seams exposed to corrosive environments;
- For seams of concrete structures;
- For seams in flooring industrial buildings.
- Polymerization occurs simultaneously throughout the volume of the material;
- Thixotropic, suitable for vertical joints up to 30 mm wide;
- High adhesion to most building materials;
- Elastic, due to which it does not create internal stresses along the edges of the seam;
- High chemical and weather resistance;
- High physicomechanical properties;
- After curing it is suitable for work in conditions of constant hydrostatic pressure in tanks, pools, etc .;
- It is easy to apply on dry surfaces at a temperature of the base and the environment from 5 ° C to 50 ° C;
- Keeps elasticity in a wide temperature range of operation from -60 ° С to 80 ° С.