Manopur 15 is a product based on polyurethane resin with low viscosity, without solvents. After reaction with water, they form a dense, waterproof, solid-elastic foam with a finely porous structure. Upon contact with water, an approximately 30-fold increase in volume is achieved in free space.
- Elimination of active leaks under pressure for the further injection of cracks and seams using polyurethane non-foaming resin Manopur 143
- For waterproofing and sealing wet joints, cracks or voids in building structures
- To fill voids in soils for tunnel lining
- To eliminate filtration and water infiltration through building structures, including under considerable pressure
- A one component pump is required for operation.
- Low viscosity provides deep penetration into cracks
- Not subject to shrinkage
- High degree of expansion
- High durability and strength, ability to withstand high water pressure
- Safe for the environment