Pyroshell Cem is the second element of the specialized fire protection systemPyroshell. Pyroshell Cem is a non-flammable and non-flammable plaster based on a mineral binder with a content of lightening aggregate, fiber and special additives.
PackageBag of 10 kg
- It is used as part of the Pyroshell system to protect the composite reinforcement system (LCP) Armoshell, incl. Armoshell KV 200/500/900, building structures, as well as protection of steel and reinforced concrete structures from the effects of critically high temperatures and open flame.
- Protection of structural elements against high temperatures and open flame
- Thermal protection in case of fire up to 2 hours
- Low density and low dead weight
- Small load of can design
- Low coefficient of heat conductivity
- Low heat emission
- Crack resistance
- Nonflammable, isn't smoke-generating, interferes with distribution of a flame