Starmex Plag is a quick-setting hidraulic cement mortar designed to instantly stop water leaks that filter through concrete and masonry. The material is non-shrink, depending on the temperature of the mixing water, it sets for 3-5 minutes. The material is supplied as a dry mix. To get started, you only need to add water.
PackageBucket of 25 kg and 5 kg
- For immediate elimination of active leaks.
- For emergency repair of water pipes. To eliminate leaks under high pressure, including under water.
- For emergency repair of gas pipelines.
- For anchor fastening of bolts and embedded parts which need to use immediately.
- For anchoring bolts and inserts, which must be used immediately.
- It is applied at repair work, both in residential buildings, and in designs of industrial function.
- As repair solution for filling of superficial defects of designs, seams and so forth.
- Stops leaks, increasing in volume, and waterproofs surfaces.
- Does not shrink, does not crack and does not lose strength characteristics in the process of hardening.
- Quick setting The setting speed of the solution can be adjusted by adding warm or cold water when mixing.
- Non-toxic, can be used by direct contact with drinking water.
- Its mechanical characteristics are comparable to those of concrete, and in some cases even surpass them.
- Grabs under water.
- Easy to use.
- Does not contain chlorides.