DensTop PM 605 Flow АС
DensTop PM 605 Flow АС is a three-component, cement-polyurethane self-leveling, water-based color solution. Designed for a seamless antistatic smooth coating with excellent chemical resistance, abrasion resistance, mechanical and thermal shock.
- Industrial coatings for paint and varnish, pharmaceutical, food and other enterprises with requirements for explosion safety, which are also subject to increased requirements for chemical resistance and mechanical strength;
- Antistatic floor coatings exposed to thermal shock and cyclic loads when spilling hot liquids, high operating temperatures, freezing, etc .;
- Antistatic industrial floors with very high chemical resistance to detergents, oils, dilute solutions of alkalis and acids, hydrocarbons and other aggressive compounds.
- Surf conductive material;
- Wide temperature range of operation: from -15 ° C to + 70 ° C .;
- High mechanical strength: compressive strength, abrasion resistance, resistance to shock loads, mechanical cleaning, etc .;
- Excellent chemical resistance, higher than that of epoxy systems;
- Can be used on new concrete bases, 7 days after the device, and on slightly wet surfaces (up to 8%);
- Can be applied with a thickness of 4 to 6 mm, depending on the requirements of the finished coating;
- The seamless covering, does not form cold seams;
- Fast setting, commissioning after 24 hours;
- Environment friendly: non-toxic, solvent free and non-flammable.