DensTop EP 105
DensTop EP 105 is a two-component, water-based epoxy primer to increase the adhesion of polymer coatings, incl. floor, as well as protection of fresh concrete from the rapid evaporation of moisture. It is applied on the dry and damp bases. Solvent free.
- As a primer composition before the device polymer flooring system DensTop.
- For the preparation of repair putty composition in combination with the material DensTop Filler.
- As a primer in a vapor-permeable polymer coating system.
- As an impregnation for protection, dedusting, and hardening of concrete and cement-sand foundations.
- As a tool for the care of fresh concrete.
- As a primer for weak, porous, fragile bases before laying mineral-based compounds.
- Ease of application: trowel or roller.
- When applied with a spatula fills the shell in the base, which allows to eliminate defects on the surface of the polymer coating.
- High adhesion to wet substrates.
- The possibility of dilution with water up to 40%.
- Vapor permeability
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates.
- Low material consumption.
- High chemical resistance.
- Solvent free, odorless.