DensTop PU 325 Aqua
A single-component, water-based hybrid polyurethane resin that, after application, forms an elastic seamless waterproofing membrane that is resistant to standing water and UV radiation. The product is suitable for all types of roofs and open areas.
PackageBucket 20 kg
- Single-component waterproofing membrane for all types of roofs and open areas exposed to UV radiation: flat roofs, terraces, balconies, platforms, facades, adjacent walls, etc.
- Waterproofing a ceramic tile for exterior and interior decoration of kitchens, bathrooms, balconies, etc.
- Waterproofing membrane for civil and industrial construction: roadways of the bridge deck, cooling towers, chimneys, etc.
- Waterproofing and protection of tiled, metal roofs, cement-fiber panels, etc.
- Anticorrosion protection with finishing for metal structures exposed to the effects of the sea climate: platforms, silos, cranes, etc.
- Waterproofing of tanks, pools, aquariums, dolphinariums, etc.
- Waterproofing green roofs, garden vases, etc.
- Finishing and UV protection of epoxy and polyurethane coatings
- Color coating
- High elasticity
- Blocks cracks
- High color resistance, weather resistance (including ozone), UV resistance and resistance to chlorine-containing solutions
- Does not require protective coatings