DensTop PU 208 Flex
A two-component colored polyurethane-based mastic that forms an elastic waterproofing seamless membrane with high resistance to UV radiation. It is used as a finishing layer in the system of protective coatings DensTop, as well as a universal independent coating.
- As a finishing layer in the system of protective coatings DensTop.
- Waterproof coating on exploited and unexploited roofs, terraces, open areas, etc.
- Waterproofing of exploited and unexploited roofs, balconies, terraces, etc .;
- Waterproofing foundations, retaining walls and other recessed structural elements;
- Durable coating of tanks, freezers, etc.
- Decorative and waterproofing coating of swimming pools, fountains, cascades, aquariums, artificial ponds.
- High adhesion to materials of the DensTop protective coating system, as well as to other types of bases.
- Resistance to weathering and UV radiation. Does not turn yellow;
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 ° C to +100 ° C.
- Hides surface defects, forming a smooth matte seamless coating.
- Resistant to chemically aggressive media: waste and sea water, greases and oils, anti-icing salts, dilute solutions of acids and alkalis.