Manoguard 133 Fer
Manoguard 133 Fer - ready-to-use dispersion of synthetic resins and special additives. Designed to protect reinforcing rods in concrete, cast-iron and steel surfaces of various structures from the aggressive effects of acids and alkalis. Manoguard 133 Fur creates on the protected surfaces a passive layer formed by oxides, which also increases the adhesion of the applied then repair and protective materials. It provides complete protection and inhibition of corrosion processes.
PackageBank of 1 kg, cans of 5 kg and 25 kg
- The converter of the remains of rust (thickness is up to 25 microns).
- As anticorrosive protection of reinforcing steel at restoration of a protective layer of reinforced concrete designs.
- As a protection against strongly corrosive chemicals.
- Corrosion inhibitor
- Rust converter
- Increases adhesion of repair and protective materials
- It can be applied as a covering to pig-iron and steel surfaces for protection against influence of aggressive chemical reagents