DensTop PM 605 Trowel
DensTop PM 605 Trowel is a three-component cement-polyurethane colored water-based solution for the device of a seamless non-slip coating with excellent chemical resistance and resistance to abrasion, mechanical and temperature impact.
- Industrial coatings for oil refineries, pharmaceutical, food and other enterprises with high demands on chemical resistance and mechanical strength;
- Floor coverings exposed to thermal shock and cyclic stress when cleaning with steam, spilling hot liquids, high operating temperatures, freezing, etc .;
- Non-slip flooring in the areas of presence of water, areas of filling / emptying of liquid media, in areas of movement of loaders on a slope, etc .;
- Industrial floors with very high chemical resistance to the action of detergents, oils, dilute solutions of alkalis and acids, hydrocarbons and other aggressive compounds.
- Wide temperature range of operation: from -40 to +150 ° C;
- High mechanical performance: compressive strength, abrasion resistance, resistance to shock loads, mechanical cleaning, etc .;
- With a thickness of more than 9 mm can be cleaned with steam;
- Excellent chemical resistance, higher than that of epoxy systems;
- It can be used on new concrete after 7 days and on slightly wet surfaces (up to 8%);
- It can be applied in different thicknesses depending on the requirements for the finished coating;
- The seamless covering, does not form cold seams;
- Quick setting;
- Environment friendly: non-toxic, solvent-free and non-flammable.